- July 8, 2014
- September 10, 2014
- Job Type
- Physician Group
- Boalsburg and 1850 Park Avenue
- Full Time
September 10, 2014
September 10, 2014
- Performance Requirements: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 1) Knowledge of professional medical practice and care protocols, assessing patient health, administration of medications and delivering care following a treatment plan.
- 2) Knowledge of physician office procedures, medical terminology, ICD-9 and CPT coding guidelines.
- 3) Knowledge of organizational policies, regulations, procedures, prescribed medical standards and common safety hazards and precautions.
- 4) Skill in applying and modifying principles, methods and techniques of medicine to provide on-going patient care.
- 5) Skill in gathering and analyzing patient data and interpreting findings.
- 6) Skill in preparing and maintaining records utilizing computer software.
- 7) Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 1) Graduate from an accredited Physician Assistant program.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- 1) Valid State of Pennsylvania Physician Assistant license.
- 2) CPR certification.
- 1) One year of medical care experience preferably as a Physician Assistant in a medical practice.
Provide primary health care and perform selective medical services such as examinations, formulation of treatment plans and therapeutic procedures, in all clinical venues, under the direction of the physicians
Monday - Friday; Dayshift
No Weekends; No Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position. Please direct all questions to Human Resources: 814.234.6143.
Job Expired 9/10/2014