- July 2, 2014
- August 21, 2014
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Nursing - PRN
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Regular Part Time
Mount Nittany Health
Nursing - PRN
August 21, 2014
Regular Part Time
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of a patient care training course is preferred
- Previous experience in a position with patient care activity is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Demonstrates ability to follow directions and work independently, as well as with other personnel in clinical area
- Updates knowledge and skills on an ongoing basis including, but not limited to successful completion and maintenance of job related competencies
- Demonstrates a high level of mental and emotional tolerance and even temperament when dealing with all people: uses tact, sensitivity, sound judgment and a professional attitude when relating with patient families and co-workers at all times
- Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) within four (4) months from the end of probation and renews BLS every two years
Responsible to the Nurse Director/Manager for overall practice. Works under the supervision Clinical Supervisor, Charge Nurse on area assigned by the Nurse Director/Manager.
Evening / Night / Day; 8 hr shifts; Will be scheduled up to 40 hrs/pay; May be scheduled for additional hours based on dept needs.
Every other weekend; Rotating holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position. Please direct all questions to Human Resources: 814.234.6143.
Job Expired 8/21/2014