Project Management Office (PMO) Coordinator
- June 19, 2014
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Project Management Office
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Full Time
- 1) Relevant degree with emphasis on process engineering, project management and change management.
- 1) Proven PMO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and knowledge of project management
- 2) Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective
- 3) Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes
- 4) Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment
- 5) Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups
- 2) Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- 3) Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- 4) Healthcare experience required
- 1) Project management certification (e.g. PMP, CAPM, PRINCE 2) preferred"
The PMO Coordinator will assist in the definition and maintenance of the standards of project management and process within MNH. Strive to standardize and introduce efficiency in the execution of projects. Act as the source of documentation, guidance and metrics on the practice of project management and execution. Support the successful delivery of programs undertaken by MNH through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting. Assist with advising managers and teams on the best use of project management disciplines and approaches and act as the first point of contact for any program management queries within MNH. Assist in the management of key initiatives and programs supporting the strategic objectives of the organization.
No weekends; No holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position. Please direct all questions to Human Resources: 814.234.6143.
EXTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your application by clicking on the APPLY button below. Please direct all questions to Human Resources: 814.234.6143.
Apply or Return to Job List