- June 19, 2014
- September 15, 2014
- Job Type
- Physician Group
- Penns Valley
- Penns Valley
- Full Time
- 1) Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Healthcare Administration or equivalent.
- 1) Three years experience in physician practice management or healthcare environment with at least one year of supervisory experience.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Knowledge of principles and practices of healthcare and clinical management.
- 2) Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all members of the interdisciplinary health care team and demonstrate principles of customer service.
- 3) Maintain a familiarity with the provisions and application of state and federal employment law.
- 4) Keep abreast of changes in the healthcare field including regulations and technological advances.
- 5) Working knowledge of Electronic Health Records, Electronic Eligibility, Electronic Scheduling, Compliance Programs, CPT & ICD9/ICD10 Coding, HIPAA, PQRS, Medicare and Medicaid regulations and Quality Control procedures.
- 1) Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) and Certified Medical Manager (CMM) certifications preferred.
Manage, direct and coordinate the staff and operations at clinic sites of the Mount Nittany Physician Group (MNPG) in order to provide quality and cost effective patient care. Perform a wide variety of clinical and operational duties in areas such as operations management, physician and patient management, budgeting and revenue cycle management, human resources and compliance.
Dayshift; Monday - Friday
No weekends; No holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position. Please direct all questions to Human Resources: 814.234.6143.
Job Expired 9/15/2014