- June 17, 2014
- September 23, 2014
- Job Type
- Physician Group
- Penns Valley
- Mount Nittany Health - Penns Valley
- Regular Part Time
- 1) High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2) Completion of a Medical Office Professional program or equivalent preferred.
- 1) One year of experience preferably in medical practice or clinical setting.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Excellent customer skills are essential.
- 2) Knowledge of physician office procedures, medical terminology, grammar and spelling.
- 3) Working knowledge of office equipment such as copiers, fax machines, telephones and computers.
- 4) Ability to sort and file materials by alphabetic and numeric systems.
- 5) Ability to speak clearly and communicate effectively and to read, understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- 6) Ability to record messages and patient data accurately.
Perform administrative and clinical activities associated with patient office visits.
Monday - Friday; Dayshift 8:00am - 5:00pm; Flexibility to work extended hours daily in the future as determined by MNPG Initiatives
Every 5th Saturday 7:00am - 12:00pm; No holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. (Include Name; Phone #; Current Position & Dept; Transfer date if within the last year; Active Discipline; PCN # of position applying for; State how you meet the qualifications for this position). Please direct all quesitons to Human Resources: 814.234.6143.
Job Expired 9/23/2014