- June 12, 2014
- Job Type
- Physician Group
- Urology/General Surgery
- University Drive
- Full Time
- 1) High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2) Completion of a Medical Office Professional program or equivalent preferred.
- 1) One year of experience preferably in medical practice or clinical setting.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Excellent customer skills are essential.
- 2) Knowledge of physician office procedures, medical terminology, grammar and spelling.
- 3) Working knowledge of office equipment such as copiers, fax machines, telephones and computers.
- 4) Ability to sort and file materials by alphabetic and numeric systems.
- 5) Ability to speak clearly and communicate effectively and to read, understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- 6) Ability to record messages and patient data accurately.
Perform administrative and clinical activities associated with patient office visits.
Monday - Friday; Dayshift
No weekends; no holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position. Please direct all questions to Human Resources: 814.234.6143.
EXTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your application by clicking on the APPLY button below. Please direct all questions to Human Resources: 814.234.6143.
Apply or Return to Job List