Physical Therapy Aide
- June 19, 2014
- July 31, 2014
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Physical Therapy
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Regular Part Time
- 1) High school graduate or GED.
- 1) One year’s experience working in Nursing Unit or ancillary service with ""hands on"" experience in providing patient care activities.
- 2) One year’s experience working in a rehabilitation unit with “hands on” direct patient care is preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Must demonstrate the ability to plan, organize and complete work task. Must be team oriented and place patient care as a priority.
- 1) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.
Primary function is to assist the Rehab Therapist and the Rehab Therapy Assistant in performing various treatment procedures. Work includes patient assistance and transports, equipment maintenance, application of superficial heat/cold, and limited secretarial duties.
Primary schedule is 1:00 pm to 4:30pm; Monday - Friday
Rotating weekends; Weekend hours up to 7 hours each day; Rotating holidays
Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. (Include Name; Phone #; Current Position & Dept; Transfer date if within the last year; Active Discipline; PCN # of position applying for; State how you meet the qualifications for this position)
Job Expired 7/31/2014