Cardiopulmonary Lab Tech II
- June 6, 2014
- June 24, 2014
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Cardiopulmonary Laboratory
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Wage Payroll
- 1) High school graduate or equivalent.
- 1) Completes a minimum of 1900 hours as a Level I Technician, or demonstrates comparable skills and competency.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Skill in basic keyboarding.
- 2) Demonstrates a willingness to accept the responsibility for independent study to advance skills and knowledge in job responsibilities.
- 3) Demonstrates good interpersonal skills.
- 4) Demonstrates mature judgment.
- 1) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.
- Under the direction of the Director of Cardiopulmonary Services, the Level II technician has the primary responsibility to complete Electrocardiograms, perform Holter monitor hookup and scanning, assist supervising physicians with various forms of cardiac stress testing, and perform general clerical duties. Responsible for providing services to newborns through geriatrics. Assumes responsibility for performance improvement activities.
- Wage Payroll employment offers a flexible schedule based upon your availability and our patient care / dept needs. Wage payroll is a schedule of work which is typically less than 16 hrs/wk or works irregularly ("as needed") basis.
Day shift; 8 hr shifts
Rotating weekends and holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. (Include Name; Phone #; Current Position & Dept; Transfer date if within the last year; Active Discipline; PCN # of position applying for; State how you meet the qualifications for this position). Please direct all questions to Human Resources: 814.234.6143.
Job Expired 6/24/2014