Kitchen Worker I
- June 3, 2014
- June 24, 2014
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Nutrition and Culinary Services
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Wage Payroll
- • High School Graduate or G.E.D. required.
- • Previous food service experience preferred.
- • Must be able to read and follow directions.
- • Must have good eye hand coordination in the performance of numerous tasks.
- Performs a variety of functions necessary for meal service, maintaining a clean and orderly environment, and washing equipment and utensils according to standard practices and procedures. Assists with assembling patient trays, special events, and cafeteria meal services. Complies with regulatory requirements.
- Wage Payroll employment offers a flexible schedule based upon your availability and our patient care / dept needs. Wage payroll is a schedule of work which is typically less than 16 hrs/wk or works irregularly ("as needed") basis.
Primary weekends; Days, Evenings; rotating shifts
Primary weekends Day / Evenings; Rotating weekends and holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. (Include Name; Phone #; Current Position & Dept; Transfer date if within the last year; Active Discipline; PCN # of position applying for; State how you meet the qualifications for this position). Please direct all quesitons to Human Resources: 814.234.6143.
Job Expired 6/24/2014