- June 11, 2014
- July 1, 2014
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Sterile Processing
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Full Time
Mount Nittany Health
July 1, 2014
- • High school diploma or equivalent.
- • Two years sterile processing experience preferred.
- • Possesses basic skills to use Microsoft Windows & products, navigate in a Windows environment, and use web browser software.
- • Knowledge of Meditech preferred.
- • Demonstrated ability to work as a team member.
- • Demonstrated ability to work cooperative with all sterile processing staff members and communicate effectively.
- • Must have demonstrated record of positive customer interactions and a commitment to service.
- • Conducts business in a professional and cordial manner that upholds the integrity and reputation of Mount Nittany Medical Center.
- • Knowledge of human resource laws and regulations as they relate to the management of staff.
- • Certified as Sterile Processing Technician.
Assists the department supervisor in coordinating and overseeing the Sterile Processing Department that is responsible for reprocessing, sterilizing, distributing supplies, quality control and assurance, and recall and disposition of out-dated supplies
Rotating All Shifts; 8 hr shifts
Rotating weekends and holidays
Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. (Include Name; Phone #; Current Position & Dept; Transfer date if within the last year; Active Discipline; PCN # of position applying for; State how you meet the qualifications for this position)
Job Expired 7/1/2014