Clinical Research Coordinator
- June 3, 2014
- Job Type
- Physician Group
- Urology/General Surgery
- University Drive
- Full Time
- • Knowledge of medical practice and patient care, medical equipment and instruments and examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures.
- • Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions.
- • Ability to assist in performing a variety of treatments and procedures.
- • Ability to speak clearly and communicate effectively and to read, understand and follow written and verbal instructions and procedures.
- • Excellent organization and patient relation skills.
- • Accredited School of Nursing with minimum of Associate of Science Degree in Nursing
- • Registered Nurse (RN) certification and a current license in the State of Pennsylvania.
- • Must be BCLS and IATA certification
- • Minimum of 1 year full time clinical research experience
The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) will assist the Principal Investigator in the conduct all aspects of the clinical trial, including regulatory tasks, under the direct supervision of the Principal Investigator, and Clinical Research Manager.
Provides operational and administrative support in the management of patients accrued to multiple research protocols to assure subjects' safety and regulatory compliance. Responsible for the compilation, registration and submission of data, monitoring compliance with the protocol, Standard Operating Procedures and all applicable regulations and guidelines and ensuring effective data flow associated with research protocols.
Day shift; Monday - Friday
Some weekend travel may be required
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. (Include Name; Phone #; Current Position & Dept; Transfer date if within the last year; Active Discipline; PCN # of position applying for; State how you meet the qualifications for this position). Please direct all questions to Human Resources: 814.234.6143.
EXTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your application by clicking on the APPLY button below. Please direct all questions to Human Resources: 814.234.6143.
Apply or Return to Job List