- June 19, 2014
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Pre-Admission Testing (PAT)
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Regular Part Time
Mount Nittany Health
Pre-Admission Testing (PAT)
June 19, 2014
Regular Part Time
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Graduate of a certified Phlebotomy program or equivalent.
• Required candidate with experience in a laboratory as a phlebotomist minimum of 2 years.
• Preferred candidate with experience in EKG skill or willing to do on the job training for EKG skill.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, patients, medical staff, visitors, and other Medical Center personnel.
• Must be able to make mature judgments.
• Must possess a pleasant personality for dealing with patients.
• Certified Phlebotomist with ASCP, AMT, CLSI or equivalent certification.
• Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.
Under the direction of the PAT Manager is directly responsible for the prompt, efficient and accurate performance the following: a variety of specimen collection and handling procedures, complete Electrocardiograms and perform general clerical duties. Also responsible for the training and supervision of personnel assigned to specimen collection and EKG in the PAT Department. Participate in managing inventory, ordering supplies, reporting monthly stats and assumes responsibility for performance improvement activities as assigned.
Day / Evening; 8 hr shifts
May need to work some Evening hours when clinic is open
May need to work some weekend hours when clinic is open; No holidays
Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. (Include Name; Phone #; Current Position & Dept; Transfer date if within the last year; Active Discipline; PCN # of position applying for; State how you meet the qualifications for this position)
Job Expired 6/19/2014