Senior Financial & Reimbursement Analyst
- June 17, 2014
- November 4, 2014
- Job Type
- Mount Nittany Health
- Finance Department
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Full Time
- 1) Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 1) Prefer three years of work experience in Healthcare Finance including cost report preparation.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Strong analytical skills.
- 2) Proficiency in the operation of a personal computer and the use of Microsoft Excel.
- 3) Ability to maintain confidentiality of financial, auditing, and compliance issues.
- 4) Strong financial modeling skills.
- 5) Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- 6) Must be detailed oriented.
- 7) Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 1) None required.
Provides financial and operational analysis and reporting to the Finance and Executive Management Team.
Monday through Friday; Dayshift normal business hours. Posted internal and external simultaneously.
No weekends; No holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position. Please direct all questions to Human Resources: 814.234.6143.
Job Expired 11/4/2014