Allergy season is in full bloom. There are many ways to reduce your exposure to allergy triggers during spring, including:
- Stay indoors on dry, windy days
- After being outside, remove clothes and take a shower to rinse pollen from your skin and hair
- Don't hang laundry outdoors
- Wear a dust mask when doing outside chores like mowing the lawn and weeding
- Avoid outdoor activity in the early morning, when pollen counts are highest
- If you continue to suffer from allergies, talk to your physician about other ways to relieve your symptoms.
For more health-related information, visit mountnittany.org.