Stay safe in the woods this hunting season
- Hunting is a very vigorous sport, so staying safe in the woods this fall is essential.
- Mount Nittany Health is offering a free Hunters’ Health Day event on Saturday, September 13, from 9:00 am until 1:00 pm near the ambulance entrance of the Medical Center.
- The event features free blood sugar, cholesterol, vision, hearing, blood pressure, total body fat, and EKG screenings, along with health-related information.
- To register or for more information, call 814.234.6727. A valid PA hunting license is required.
- For more health-related information, visit mountnittany.org.