Local providers are teaming up to bring the community a new health event: Family Health Fall Festival.
This festival, free and open to the public, will be held on Saturday, Oct. 19 from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm at Mount Nittany Middle School, 656 Brandywine Dr., State College. The event will feature a wide variety of health and wellness activities, screenings including blood sugar checks, and information for all ages.
A special feature for the event is the AmeriHeart®, the world’s largest, most realistic inflatable heart exhibit.
Event participants and exhibits include the following:
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- B94.5 FM
- Boalsburg Fire Department
- Centre County Children and Youth
- Centre County Youth Services Bureau
- Dance Academy of State College
- Discovery Space
- Family Karate Club
- Fit for Play Physical Therapy and Fitness Center
- Happy Valley Motivation Station
- Penn State Extension
- Pennsylvania Office of Aging
- Pennsylvania Pink Zone
- People Centre’D on Diabetes
- State Farm Insurance
- The State College Spikes
- Prizes, giveaways, and much more!
This event is sponsored by the Mount Nittany Health Diabetes Network, with the venue courtesy of Fit for Play Physical Therapy and Fitness Center. Fore more information, visit mountnittany.org/events.