According to the recently released "American Hospital Quality Outcomes 2013: Healthgrades Report to the Nation," Mount Nittany Health has achieved new designations in quality patient care and has retrained other notable designations for 2013. These designations - more than a dozen in total - exemplify our commitment to keeping people healthy by providing the safest, highest quality patient care.
2013 designations include the following among others:
- Top 5% in the Nation for Spine Surgery
- America's Best 100 Hospitals: Spine Surgery™ (since 2012)
- Spine Surgery Excellence Award™ for 4 Years in a Row (since 2010)
- Five-Star Recipient for Overall Orthopedic Services (since 2009)
- Among the Top 5 in PA for Spine Surgery (since 2008)
- Five-Star Recipient for Spine Surgery (since 2006)
- Five-Star Recipient for Back and Neck Surgery (Spinal Fusion) (since 2006)
- Among the Top 10 in PA for Overall Orthopedic Services (since 2006)
- Five-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement (since 2003)
- Five-Star Recipient for Joint Replacement (since 2003)
More information about Healthgrades and all of the 2013 Healthgrades hospital quality outcomes are available at healthgrades.com. More information on the report, including the complete methodology, can be found at healthgrades.com/quality.