Exercises to Increase Agility: Side Steps
The following exercise helps to increase your ease and quickness of movement. It copies complex movements.
Note: Always warm up before and cool down after exercising. Stop any exercise that causes pain.
- Start with knees slightly bent and feet together.
- Step to the side with your left foot.
- Step with your right foot to meet your left foot.
- Step 3 times. Keep your steps short and comfortable.
- Repeat the sequence in the opposite direction.
- Continue for 2 to 3 minutes.