Exercises to Increase Agility: Cross Steps
The following exercise helps to increase your ease and quickness of movement. It copies complex movements.
Note: Always warm up before exercising and cool down after exercising. Stop any exercise that causes pain.
- Start with knees slightly bent and feet shoulder-width apart.
- Cross your right foot in front of your left.
- With your left foot, step to your left.
- With your right foot, step behind your left foot.
- With your left foot, step to the left.
- After doing the cross-step sequence 2 times in that direction, switch directions.
Repeat the entire exercise 10 times.