Daylight savings time takes effect March 9
- The clock will move forward one hour on March 9.
- To give your body more time to adjust, consider moving meals and sleep time one hour ahead a few days before to account for the time change.
- Consider exercising to release the feel-good chemical serotonin, which can help your body adjust to the time change.
- Avoid unnecessary snacking, even though you may be hungrier an hour earlier.
- Remember to change smoke detector and carbon monoxide batteries during this time of year.
For more health-related information, visit mountnittany.org.