Facts & Statistics
Mount Nittany Health is the parent organization for Mount Nittany Medical Center and Mount Nittany Physician Group.
As a regional health system growing in scope and prominence, we integrate advances in healthcare and the skills of talented people to heal and cure, to provide compassionate care, to promote good health and well-being, to move "Life Forward."
System-Wide Statistics (2009-2010)
- Admissions (including newborns): 12,895
- Average length of stay: 4.0 days
- Births: 1,396
- Emergency Department visits: 50,232
- Diagnostic imaging procedures: 135,528
- Lab tests: 1,803,297
- Radiation therapy treatments: 17,249
- Surgical cases at the Medical Center: 6,050
- Surgical cases at the Surgical Center: 6,100
- Same-day surgeries: 3,272