Mount Nittany Health is proud to introduce My Mount Nittany Health, a tool that will help you manage your own healthcare experience. Before you begin using My Mount Nittany Health, you should know the basics about what the tool is, what it can do you for you and how you can sign up for the My Mount Nittany Health online patient tool.
What is My Mount Nittany Health and why should I use it?
My Mount Nittany Health is Mount Nittany Health’s new online patient tool that helps you become a partner in your own healthcare journey. My Mount Nittany Health allows you to:
- Request appointments with your provider online.
- View your medical records, prescriptions and vaccinations instantly.
- Send questions about appointments to your provider’s office right from your computer.
If you’re a parent, you can also request appointments and view medical records for your children using your own My Mount Nittany Health account.
How can I access My Mount Nittany Health?
To access My Mount Nittany Health for the first time, you must first complete the one-time enrollment process and verify your information for security purposes. You will need a specialized Enrollment PIN to complete the process, which you can obtain in one of three ways:
- Use the Enrollment PIN contained in an enrollment email or letter from Mount Nittany Health. If you received an email or letter inviting you to sign up to use My Mount Nittany Health, visit MyMountNittanyHealth.com and use the Enrollment PIN contained in the letter or email to complete the enrollment process.
- Visit a Mount Nittany Health facility. At your next visit to one of our facilities, ask any Mount Nittany Health staff member or provider about how you can start using My Mount Nittany Health. Our team will be happy to help you complete the enrollment process and, in many cases, set up your My Mount Nittany Health account before you leave the facility.
- Request an Enrollment PIN online. If you haven’t received an enrollment email or letter from Mount Nittany Health, visit MyMountNittanyHealth.com, click the “Enroll Now” button, accept the Terms and Conditions, and then follow the instructions given to request your Enrollment PIN. The PIN will be emailed to you, and you can go back to MyMountNittanyHealth.com to complete the enrollment process and set up your account.
Every time you want to access My Mount Nittany Health, you can do so by visiting MyMountNittanyHealth.com and entering the username and password you created during the enrollment process.
Who should I ask if I have more questions about My Mount Nittany Health?
The Mount Nittany Health team wants you to have the best possible experience with My Mount Nittany Health, so we will be more than happy to address any of your questions or concerns as best we can.
If you would like more information about how the My Mount Nittany Health online patient tool works and what it can do for you, you can read the Quick Start User's Guide or call your provider directly. We’re looking forward to serving you!